Thursday, February 13, 2014

Shopping at Marshalls

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Hi! I hope that your week is off to a great start! Yesterday, I had some time to run a few errands which included picking up some real food for dinner. I havent cooked much in the last month because Ive been busy with Creating with the Stars. But last night we had soy ginger mahi mahi, asparagus and sweet potato, yum!

Marshalls is right next to Trader Joes, so I had to make a stop there too!  Here are a few of my favorites from yesterdays trip.


 Large tufted ottoman, I think it was only $150, such a great price!!


 Large Ikat print, reminiscent of this West Elm print Marshalls has really improved on their pillow selection recently, a lot more down inserts and current fabrics! This one came home with me :) $16.99 


Wood and black and white upholstered accent chair. These could look fabulous around a dining table!


Large round jute rug. Yes please! I rarely see these at Marshalls/TJ Maxx, now I just wish that I had someplace to put it! $59.99

Great finds, right? I wish I could of taken them all home!

--

Finally, a reminder if you havent voted for your favorite Creating with the Stars project, you can do so here! Voting is open until tonight at 10 pm est. Im so excited to make it to the FINAL round and would love your vote!! Thanks so much! :)


Im looking forward to revealing and sharing the details our final project with you tomorrow!!




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment