Monday, February 10, 2014

Bloggers should be careful what they type

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Back in April of this year I added a post where I talked about how a beautiful piece of wood could make your woodworking mistakes all but disappear. Since then, I have been getting a comment added to that post every so often from someone in China.

Each post is slightly different than the previous with the one I received today displaying as this...

出張ホスト said...

女性会員様増加につき、当サイトの出張ホストが不足中です。女性の自宅やホテルに出向き、欲望を満たすお手伝いをしてくれる男性アルバイトをただいま募集していますので、興味のある方はTOPページから無料登録をお願いいたします

Now as I dont read Chinese or Mandarin, and as I do not know a soul in any country in the Far East, my curiosity got peeked and I started to wonder what the person had to say. Taking them into the Google Translation pages, I pasted each, set the translator to the few Far Eastern languages that they offer and hit the button. Google came back with a few words here and there in English in each one, but not enough in any of them to figure out what is being said until I put the four together.

Without explaining what are in those comments, I will just state that the title for that post has been changed from "Questionable Skills? - Whack Off a Nice Piece of Walnut" to "Questionable Skills? - Try Using a Nice Piece of Walnut"

Enough Said?

Oh the joys of the internet.

Peace,

Mitchell


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment