Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wood project for the absolute total non woodworker

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
A bit of irony. When I shot my year-end video and mentioned that I have yet to make my chess pieces, it was before Christmas. What did I receive on Christmas morning? A set of hand-made chess pieces!

My son and I play a game of chess nearly every morning and have been using a glass set with a few broken pieces for quite some time now. About a month ago, my wife decided to buy us a new set but after a bit of sticker-shock, decided to make a set.

Its pretty cool. She went to a craft store, picked up a variety of wooden spools and balls, and glued them into various configurations for the pieces.

Even without any tools, anyone can make creative projects with wood.




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment