Monday, March 3, 2014

Make a wood puzzle

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
You might remember about a month ago when I posted a photo of a puzzle Timothy Sluder made. I finally got around to making one of my own. What I discovered after giving it to a number of people to attempt, is that it is really challenging to put together, even though its only three small pieces.

I also learned that it is pretty easy to figure out how to take it apart, so my advice is to show someone the completed puzzle, then take it apart without him or her watching. Have them attempt to build it.

Here is a PDF of Tims plan for the puzzle. You should definitely download it if you would like to build one: it makes it a whole lot easier, and his instructions for putting it together are clear. Thanks again, Tim.

In the video, I decided to try to add some class to the show. Wow, its just like Masterpiece Theater.




Oh, and heres what inspired the video. This is a hoot:


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment