Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hauling lumber

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I see a lot of truck commercials that really make me envious. I mean, check out this 2010 Ford f150 Raptor:


Seriously! It flies through the air! It has a cool paint job. It even has a cool sounding name. Its not just an F-150, but a Raptor. A predator!

Now heres a picture of another Ford F 150:


Yeah, thats my 1976 Ford. My dad gave it to me last year when my Suburban concked out. Its a great old truck...the kind that you have to come to an understanding about its quirks before driving. It wont jump through the air. But what it does very well is take abuse in its bed. Theres something liberating about picking up a pile of used lumber and throwing it willy-nilly into the back without caring a whit about getting a ding.

And all of this was inspired by a little cartoon my dad sent me last week. My windows operate the a/c, too.


Hey guys, if you havent already signed on to this web site (hit up the Follow button on the side) do so now! There is over a week left before the sweepstakes drawing to win awesome Mere Mortals swag and be the envy of the hood. And for those of you who have already bought stuff from the MM Store, THANK YOU! If you happen to win the prize, well, I guess you can re-gift the t-shirt to your wife/partner/significant other. Hey...Mothers Day is near!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment