Monday, January 27, 2014

Recent Obessions Greek Key Project Sneak Peak

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
While the Greek Key is in no way a new pattern, recently Ive become obsessed with it! I think it is great because it is incredibly versatile. 

It can be scaled down to coordinate perfectly with larger patterns.


Or can easily be enlarged to add a punch of contrast to a room.



Or add subtle detail with low contrast by painting the same or a similar color.


all images via my interiors pinterest board

--

So far, in our home, weve incorporated a greek key pin board ...



and lampshade.

And now ...

Yesterday or this morning, you may have seen my next project on instagram.


Those corners almost got the best of me ... but I think I found a way to fix them ... stay tuned!

--

and a big thank you to those that nominated and voted for me in the Homies!



Im definitely not close to winning, but it is so nice to be thought of!! If you would like to add to my 12 votes, you can vote for me in the DIY category 

Hope you have a great weekend!!






TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment